Monday, August 24, 2009

I never say no to a challenge! (especially if it's going to make me healthier)

Monday's blog.

Tuesday's blog.

Wednesday's blog.

Thursday's blog.

Friday's Blog.



This is a compensated review from BlogHer and the Crystal Light Water Way Challenge.

I was asked to blog for a week on the benefits of adding Crystal Light to one's diet and challenging myself to drink more water. This is a great opportunity for me because Crystal Light is a staple in our house. I've drank (drunk?) it for years and recently my entire household made the switch from sugary flavored drinks on over to nearly calorie-free crystal light without even noticing. My hubby even takes the single serve packets along with water bottles to work--they are muy conveniento! *a little spanish lingo for you there*

So I checked out the website, joined the challenge, learned what I'm doing right (not consuming lots of caffeine and sugary drinks), what I'm doing wrong (definitely not drinking enough water) and set out for a week-long challenge.

My goals:

  • drink 8-10 glasses of water a day (2 can be replaced by Crystal Light)
  • drink no soda pop for one week (this isn't a biggie for me, but I will do it just to prove I can)
  • dust off my treadmill and use it thrice this week!

You too can join the challenge and conversation going on at BlogHer. Just join here! You'll need to create a blogher.com profile with just an email and a username. That's it.

I took the Crystal Light Water Way challenge on their website and learned a few things. If you'd like to check it out and perhaps join this challenge, take the Water Assessment and get your own widget for your blog by registering at the Water Way Challenge site. First, create a login at http://deliciouschange.glam.com/ and then go to http://deliciouschange.glam.com/water-wisdom-assessment/. The widget is located on the right hand side of the screen in a yellow box, and is called "Water Way Challenge Widget".



You can get one of these cuties to stick on your own blog as well.



For more information, please visit
Crystal Light's main site.

I'll be updating this blog all week--please come back to follow along with me in my effort to be a bit healthier and hydrated!

Let's do this together! Let me know if you're up to the challenge yourself and count those water glasses this week. Feel free to leave your own updates in the comments or keep the widget tracker on your blog. Good luck!







No comments: