Contest is closed and the winner has been notified and responded. Thanks to all who entered!
This is a compensated review by BlogHer and V8.
- chocolate & peanut butter anything
- broccoli & cheese
- french fries & ranch dressing
- ham & pineapple
- meatloaf & ketchup
On the other hand, there are flavors that just do not work together. Such as:
- orange juice & mint (don't believe me? go brush your teeth and then try to down a glass of OJ. *shudder*)
- lime gelatin & bacon bits (I've seen it done...it ain't pretty)
- chocolate ice cream & lemonade
- and I know I'm in the minority here, but, potato salad & eggs (yuck Yuck YUCK)
- anything with brussel sprouts--strike that, brussel sprouts are revolting all on their own
I found the vegetable taste to be subtle, and secondary to the juice flavor, but it was definitely there. It reminds me of drinking V8's regular vegetable juice (which I love) but only at first, and then the fruit juices take over.
There are several flavor combos to try out including Passionfruit Tangerine, Cranberry Blackberry (my favorite), Strawberry Banana, Pomegranate Blueberry, and others. And for those who are watching their sugar intake, there are also several Light varieties.
My kids and hubby all really liked the juice--hubby said he liked knowing that it was healthy while still being tasty, and I like that the kids can get a full serving of veggies without even knowing it!
Want to try it? Go here to get a coupon for $1 off.
And I wish I'd seen this sooner--a site dedicated to recipes you can try using your V8 original or V8 V-Fusion! From chili to berry dip to smoothies recipes.
Please check out reviews from other BlogHer reviewers and enter their giveaways on the BlogHer.com special offers page.
To enter this contest for $100 Visa gift card, leave me a comment below and tell me what your favorite V8 V-Fusion variety is, or if you haven't tried it, which one you are most excited to try. Or you may leave a link to your post on your own blog in the comments below. The contest will begin 1/12/10 and will end 2/09/10. Make sure that the e-mail address you leave is correct.
- No duplicate comments.
- You may receive an additional entry by linking on twitter and leaving a link in the comments.
- You may receive an additional entry by blogging about this contest and leaving a link in the comments.
- This giveaway is open to US-Residents aged 18 and older
- Winners will be selected via random draw, and will notified by e-mail.
- You have 48 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- Please see the official rules here: official rules.