This is a compensated review from BlogHer and Ritz Crackerfuls.
Like just about everybody, my kids need a good pick-me-up snack mid-afternoon. They were excited to try the new Ritz Crackerfuls.
They come in two flavors, cheddar cheese and four cheese varieties.
The snacks come individually wrapped, 6 per box, and are a good size. These are great for travel--it's very easy to just stick a few in my purse or backpack and head out for our activities.
2 out of 3 of my kids really liked the crackers--but kid #3 is really picky so his opinion rarely counts. ;)
This tastes like a hearty ritz cracker (yum!) with filling in the middle.
Now for the fun stuff!
To enter the contest for $100 gift card, tell me what time of day you find you need that certain pick-me-up snack. You can enter by commenting here or you may leave a link to your post on your own blog in the comments below. The contest will begin at 9:00 a.m. (PST) 07/21/09 and will end 5:00 p.m. (PST) 08/20/09. Make sure that the e-mail address you leave is correct.
- No duplicate comments.
- You may receive an additional entry by linking on twitter and leaving a link in the comments.
- You may receive an additional entry by blogging about this contest and leaving a link in the comments.
- This giveaway is open to US residents, aged 18 and over
- Winners will be selected via random draw, and will notified by e-mail.
- You have 48 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- Please see the official rules here: http://www.blogher.com/ritz-crackerfuls-official-sweepstakes-rules-0